Kamath Residency Adventure Resort Nagothane is actively involved in developing the society by various means of support activities.
A few of our Support Causes are listed Below.
- A 2000 Feet Galvanised Iron Water Line donated to Murawadi Village. Total Donation -1,00,000/- Rupees.
- A sum of Rs.25,000 /- Donated to Nagothane Grampanchayat for Fully Equipped Ambulance .
- KR seeks to uplift the Tribal community present in the interior Hills neat the resort.We have employed many Tribal people on market remuneration from the past 12 years.
- A Sum of 51,000/- Rupees Donated to The Jogeshwari Mata temple located in Nagothane.
- Annual Sponsers For The nagothane Police Fund-Rs.15,000/- Rupees.
- Notebooks are Donated to Nearby Villages Annually.
- Donated Rs.25,000/- for Construction Of Funeral Place at Nagothane.
- Donated in Kind Cement bags for Construction Of temples.
- Palas Temple -100 Bags.
- Murawadi Mariyayi Temple - 50 Bags of ACC Cement.
- Nagothane Gawl Ali Temple -100 Bags Of ACC Cement.
- Annual Sponsers To the Community Satnarayan Pujas In Cash And Kind to the nearby villages.
- Miscellaneous Cash Donations to nearby Groups on Festive Occasions.
- K R supports religious events celebrated in many nearby villages by giving them raw materials in Kind.
- 100 School Benches worth One Lakh Sixty Thousand Rupees donated to Nagothane Gram panchayat for distribution to Primary schools.